ABOUT THE HOUSE

The Haas-Lilienthal House, built in 1886 for William and Bertha Haas, is an exuberant example of Queen Anne-style architecture designed by Peter R. Schmidt. 


Surviving the 1906 earthquake and fire, the House remained in the family until 1973 when it was entrusted to San Francisco Heritage to serve as the organization’s headquarters and as the city’s only Gilded Age house museum open to the public.


This San Francisco Landmark was recognized in 2012 by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as one of only 34 National Treasures in America.

TIMELINE

Address

2007 Franklin Street
San Francisco, CA 94109

Contact Us

TEL: (415) 441-3000   

E-MAIL: info@sfheritage.org

We Accept

Show More

Follow Us

  • Facebook Reflection
  • Twitter Reflection
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Yelp Social Icon

© 2018 by San Francisco HeritageProudly created with Wix.com